Think Series Leadership Programme 2014
Into its 7th year, ThinkSeries is spicing things up a bit. We want YOU to unleash your inner power of innovation and create a technological innovation that makes a positive impact on the global community.
To adapt to the ever-changing world, a group of selected ThinkSeries leaders would generate their original design and turn it into a prototype or even a real product! To truly become successful leaders, they will need to be sensitive and compassionate by creating products that recognise the unfulfilled needs in both the local and global communities.
The ThinkSeries Leadership Programme 2014 is calling for leaders who have the will to make a better world through creating technological innovation and utilising different electronic platforms.
- Meet with industry experts in innovation and product design
- Create your very own technological innovation to make a better world
- Learn and utilise different electronic platforms, such as crowd-funding, to support your innovative experience
- Launch your creation at the Asia’s largest spring electronics show, the HKTDC Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Spring Edition) in 2014
Interested applicants will need to submit a 90-second video as their declaration of intent together with an online application form. Your declaration of intent should address the following guiding questions:
- Tell us your idea of using technology creatively and feasibly to make a difference?
- Why are you a suitable candidate for the ThinkSeries 2014 leadership class?
Please note that:
Short-listed nominees will be invited for an interview.
ThinkSeries workshops and leadership programme are FREE of charge.
Open for application till 30 October 2013.
Click here to show Schedule
|20 Nov 13 (Wed)
||Session 1: Introduction
|27 Nov 13 (Wed)
||Session 4: Innovation
||Gilbert - Apple
|22 Jan 14 (Wed)
||Session 2: Crowd Funding
|19 Feb 14 (Wed)
||Session 3: Product Design 3D printing
||JK - Retrospot
|26 Feb 14 (Wed)
||Session 5: Hands-on Session (I)
|5 Mar 14 (Wed)
||Session 6: Hands-on Session (II)
|12 Mar 14 (Wed)
||Session 7: From Product Design to Marketing
|19 Mar 14 (Wed)
||Session 9: Marketing your product
|26 Mar 14 (Wed)
||Session 8: Making a Documentary
||World Green Org
|2 Apr 14 (Wed)
||Session 10: Preparing a run down
|9 Apr 14 (Wed)
||Session 11: Rehearsal
|13-16 April(Sun to Wed)
|Showcase of Prototype/Idea
|30 Apr 14 (Wed)